20071127

Bury all the memories, burnt to ash.

School was loads of fun : D We had a mini fashion runway today during FM class.


This is my group's model : D Pretty in EIGHT fabrics. So proud of ourselves. And yes, Jacq is HOT : D
The other 3 models.
Caris and Xiaolin; Fake PizzaHut outfit. HAWHAW : D
This is not bad too : D Stephy and Jianhai!
Oooo, Xiaowei and Xiaoqing! : D
And..
this..
spells...
F U N.

Fitting rooms are really nice to mess with, especially when there's 3 of us. We could be the best fitting room assistants too, at your services : D Right, nonsense. LOL, all twinlove's fault. LOL! F U U U U R R R NNNNN. But we got scolded by Mr. Hoho for opening a 'fishball party' at 1st Ave. LOL. WOOPS. Sorrrray. I won't do it again, but no promises. :X Lol. Skipped band with Olivia to catch Sadao Watanabe's jazz concert at the Esplanade. It was awesome! Thanks Nicky. Though I was desprately trying to stay away for some drowsy pieces. LOL. But he's really an inspiring saxophonist. And the percussionists and drummer are POWER-PACKED, WHACKING, RYTHMIC BEASTS. They whack their instruments, not stroke. O.O Watanabe himself, produces such heavenly music. His tone, precision and clarity is really. WOAH(: Old man with lots of saxing experiences. The moment we heard him played, for a second it sounded like a CD recording, please. BUT IT'S LIVE! In your FACE, LIKE, TOTALLY! AHAHAHA. TSKTSKTSK!! Overall, it was really a wonderful experience. I would like to watch it again if I have the chance.. Which I doubt so. LOL. And I have to watch it when I'm not that tired. To prevent myself from dozing off! : S



: D A pathetic shot though.
My handphone camera SUCKS.

OOOKAY. Wrap things up........
It's starting to really take me on. I really really really wished you never happened in my life. You practically sucked the soul out of me. My life ebbs away each day I wake up..... Everyday I wake up, I die a little. I feel sooooooooo utterly bitter. And I know why, but I can't help it. Oh tell me why this is so hard... I really like running away. Don't I? Smother by all these killer thoughts..
I just had to disappear from the world..
Oh just shut me up, please.

My head is spinning so fast, so dizzy.
My heart's churning, my heart's burning.
My soul is tattered, so empty.
Why that face is tearing holes in me,
Stealing the only air I breathe, why don't you let me live?
All that pain, just gorge it out.
Dripping blood from that cold ashen heart.
This wait wasn't worth, why do you have to stay still.
Insanity driven in your blood.
Stupidity is what you are
Oh my beautiful mind, my delirious soul.
Doused in your poison, those bitter drugs.
Hanging from a lonely rope, and the blackest tears you cry,
All goes down and into, smothering your throat.
I hear you now, but can't make a sound.
Tipping toes, only inches away.
Close your eyes, just let go.
Don't you worry.
'Cause death's going to be at the bottom, catching you when you fall.

Embrace the angels.

Shut up. Good night.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home